Your company can make Supplier Development and Socio-economic Development contributions to the Vumbuka Trust for purposes of your BBBEE scorecard. The trustees and implementation team will ensure your contribution makes a real impact in improving the lives of people in rural South Africa. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to discuss your requirement.
To request assistance from the Vumbuka Trust send an email to email@example.com with complete information addressing all the points below:
- At least 85% of annual distributions made to beneficiaries must be directly for the benefit of black people and at least 40% for the benefit of black woman. Preference will be given to these groups;
- Geographically, contributions are made to beneficiaries in TWK Agri’s business area with a strong preference to Mkhondo Municipality in which TWK Agri is headquartered.
- For Enterprise Development projects preference are given to initiatives related to agriculture and forestry.
- The trustees prefer to contribute to initiatives making a real and sustainable impact on the lives of people in rural areas.
- We prefer to not give pure financial contributions but would rather support the purchase of assets or goods for the beneficiaries;
- We like to become involved in your initiative, even if it is only for one day.
- Our budget is limited, we like to support many different initiatives where even a small contribution can make a real impact.
Get in touch
Please complete and submit the contact form for any general enquiries, comments or suggestions.
Address: 11 de Wet Street, eMkhondo, 2380, Mpumalanga, South Africa